Netgear EX3700 Setup | AC750
Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender provides you with an extended WiFi range throughout your home or office. Once done with Netgear EX3700 Setup, you will get WiFi speed up to 750 Mbps. Its simultaneous dual band reduces interference. With FastLane technology, you can use both WiFi bands to create one super high speed connection.
Here, you will know different methods for Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup with ease. Read on.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Manual
When you buy a brand new Netgear AC750 range extender, you receive a Netgear EX3700 manual with it. Netgear AC750 manual consists of a series of Netgear EX3700 configuration steps from starting to ending. Just follow Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup instructions given on the manual and make it up and running. But the manual can be hard to understand for beginners. So, if you want to setup your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi extender without any trouble, call our technical department at toll-free number 1-877-729-1680.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX3700 Setup using WPS
For Netgear WiFi extender EX3700 setup – AC750 using WPS, follow these steps:
- Plug your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender into a working wall outlet.
- Locate the WPS button on your Netgear AC750 mesh extender.
- After that, press the WPS button on your Netgear EX3700.
- After a few minutes, push the WPS button on your existing WiFi router. The WPS LED on your Netgear AC750 extender will become solid green and the 2.4 GHz Link Rate LED will light up.
Note: If your WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, simply repeat steps 1 and 2 and connect your Netgear EX3700 extender to the 5 GHz band.
- Move your extender to a new location.
- Now, connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the new and extended network.
That's how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 Setup using WPS method.
Netgear Extender AC750 EX3700 Setup for FastLane Technology
FastLane technology offers you the maximum WiFi performance. Basically, it provides high-speed WiFi connection with a dedicated band connecting your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender to your router and a second band connecting your Netgear extender and WiFi device. Follow the steps below to enable the FastLane technology after Netgear extender EX3700 setup:
- Load up a web browser on a PC or laptop and type mywifiext.net in its address bar.
- Enter username and password and click on login button.
- Click on the FastLane Technology radio button.
- Now, you will get two options: 'Device-to-extender in 5 GHz only and extender-to-router in 2.4 GHz only' and 'Device-to-extender in 2.4 GHz only and extender-to-router in 5 GHz only'.
- At last, click on Apply to save the settings.
In case, you got stuck at any step while enabling the FastLane technology on your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender, contact our experts anytime at toll-free number 1-877-729-1680.
Netgear AC750 Setup Using Installation Assistant
To complete your Netgear AC750 setup for model EX3700 using Netgear installation assistant:
- Plug your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender into a wall socket.
- Open an internet browser on your PC or laptop and enter mywifiext in the address bar. If mywifiext.net not working on your device, get immediate help from our experts at 1-877-729-1680.
- New Extender Setup page will display.
- Select the WiFi range extender button and click on Continue.
- Now, enter the network password and click on NEXT.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear EX3700 range extender and click on CONTINUE.
- Complete the registration fields and at last, click on FINISH to complete the Netgear EX3700 extender setup process.
Now, unplug your Netgear range extender and move it to a new location. If you are still unable to set up your Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender, get in touch with our experienced technicians at 1-877-729-1680.
Common Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender Setup Issues
- Mywifiext.net not working
- Can't access mywifiext.net login page
- WiFi extender not connecting to internet
- Unable to access Netgear Genie setup wizard
- Errors while accessing mywifiext.local
- Incorrect username and password
- EX3700 WiFi extender connected but no internet
- Router can't connect to Netgear WiFi EX3700 extender
- Issues while accessing the Netgear extender's default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.250
- Netgear Genie continues to appear even after Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender setup for model EX3700
- LED lights are not stable on Netgear EX3700 extender
- Unable to update Netgear EX3700 extender's firmware
- Netgear WiFi extender not working
- Unable to reset the Netgear WiFi range extender
- MAC address filtering errors
- Can't find the Netgear extender network name
- Lost configuration CD
- Forgot Netgear extender default password
Fix all such issues within minimal time by calling our experts at toll-free 1-877-729-1680.
Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup Troubleshooting Steps
Go through a few below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender setup (AC750) issues:
- First and foremost, make sure that your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender is receiving proper power supply.
- Ensure that your EX3700 extender is placed within the reach of your WiFi router.
- Do not make use of damaged Ethernet cables.
- Type the web URL mywifiext correctly into the browser's address bar.
- Do not use the outdated version of an internet browser.
- Change the default login credentials after the Netgear EX3700 setup process.
- Avoid placing your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender near thick walls, microwave ovens, cordless phones, Bluetooth speakers, metal appliances, aluminum studs, security alarms, baby monitors, etc.
- Do not use the outdated version of firmware on your Netgear WiFi range extender.
In case, the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips do not to resolve the issue, then feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number 1-877-729-1680.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Firmware
Does your Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender start behaving weird? Is your Netgear WiFi extender not providing the expected internet speed even after a successful Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender setup? If yes, then update Netgear EX3700 firmware right away. Here's how to update Netgear AC750 firmware:
- Plug your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi extender into a working wall socket.
- Pull up up a relevant web browser on a computer or laptop and type mywifiext.net into its address bar.
- Netgear EX3700 AC750 login page will display.
- Select the Firmware Update option.
- If the new firmware version is available, follow the on-screen instructions and update Netgear extender's firmware.
There you are! Your extender's firmware has been updated. In the case of any difficulty, don't hesitate to contact our experts at 1-877-729-1680.